    read is gone. Not in Trash or Junk.

    Just started yesterday.

    Roger

    RogerB, Sep 12, 2006

  2. RogerB wrote:
    > Thunderbird 1.5.0.5
    > Windows XP Pro
    >
    > After downloading messages I select a message in the Inbox to read. OK
    > so far. Then I click on a sub-folder where other messages are located.
    > Read those just fine. When I return to the Inbox the message I just
    > read is gone. Not in Trash or Junk.
    >
    > Just started yesterday.
    >
    > Roger

    Check View>>Messages, and be sure All is selected, rather then Unread.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 12, 2006

  3. RogerB

    RogerB Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > RogerB wrote:
    >> Thunderbird 1.5.0.5
    >> Windows XP Pro
    >>
    >> After downloading messages I select a message in the Inbox to read.
    >> OK so far. Then I click on a sub-folder where other messages are
    >> located. Read those just fine. When I return to the Inbox the
    >> message I just read is gone. Not in Trash or Junk.
    >>
    >> Just started yesterday.
    >>
    >> Roger

    > Check View>>Messages, and be sure All is selected, rather then Unread.
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks, Lee, that was the problem.
    Roger

    RogerB, Sep 12, 2006
  4. RogerB

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > RogerB wrote:
    >> Thunderbird 1.5.0.5
    >> Windows XP Pro
    >>
    >> After downloading messages I select a message in the Inbox to read.
    >> OK so far. Then I click on a sub-folder where other messages are
    >> located. Read those just fine. When I return to the Inbox the
    >> message I just read is gone. Not in Trash or Junk.
    >>
    >> Just started yesterday.
    >>
    >> Roger

    > Check View>>Messages, and be sure All is selected, rather then Unread.
    >
    > Lee

    Hey Lee. Long time no see. Where have you been and up to?

    gwtc
    --
    Pic of the Day -- What a CyberStud looks like:
    http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyberstudnc6.jpg

    gwtc, Sep 12, 2006
  5. RogerB wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> RogerB wrote:
    >>> Thunderbird 1.5.0.5
    >>> Windows XP Pro
    >>>
    >>> After downloading messages I select a message in the Inbox to read.
    >>> OK so far. Then I click on a sub-folder where other messages are
    >>> located. Read those just fine. When I return to the Inbox the
    >>> message I just read is gone. Not in Trash or Junk.
    >>>
    >>> Just started yesterday.
    >>>
    >>> Roger

    >> Check View>>Messages, and be sure All is selected, rather then Unread.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Thanks, Lee, that was the problem.
    > Roger

    I'm glad it was that simple to fix.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 12, 2006
  6. gwtc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> RogerB wrote:
    >>> Thunderbird 1.5.0.5
    >>> Windows XP Pro
    >>>
    >>> After downloading messages I select a message in the Inbox to read.
    >>> OK so far. Then I click on a sub-folder where other messages are
    >>> located. Read those just fine. When I return to the Inbox the
    >>> message I just read is gone. Not in Trash or Junk.
    >>>
    >>> Just started yesterday.
    >>>
    >>> Roger

    >> Check View>>Messages, and be sure All is selected, rather then Unread.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Hey Lee. Long time no see. Where have you been and up to?
    >
    > gwtc

    Thanks gw. Sometimes you just need to get away to clear the brain. I
    never intended to take that long a break, but I got involved with other
    projects.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 12, 2006
  7. RogerB

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:

    >>> Check View>>Messages, and be sure All is selected, rather then Unread.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Hey Lee. Long time no see. Where have you been and up to?
    >>
    >> gwtc

    > Thanks gw. Sometimes you just need to get away to clear the brain. I
    > never intended to take that long a break, but I got involved with other
    > projects.
    >
    > Lee

    Well, I may be taking a sabbatical, too, one of these days. When? I
    don't know yet.

    gwtc, Sep 12, 2006