    productive with your time and actually answer people's
    questions. Honestly, I have never seen a greater waste of
    resources than this board.

    Guest, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:51e801c47403$98f84d70$...
    > This message board has absolutley nothing to do with
    > obtaining one's MCSE. There is nothing but idle chatter
    > going on here. Why don't you people do something
    > productive with your time and actually answer people's
    > questions. Honestly, I have never seen a greater waste of
    > resources than this board.

    Message board? Also your post didn't contribute diddly squat to the
    usefulness of this "board".

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > going on here. Why don't you people do something
    > productive with your time and actually answer people's
    > questions.

    My apologies, what was your question regarding MCSE certification?

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 27, 2004 "" blathered:

    > Why don't you people do something productive with your time and actually

    answer people's questions.

    Because you didn't ask one.

    --
    Tech "Waiting Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 27, 2004
  5. wrote:
    > This message board has absolutley nothing to do with
    > obtaining one's MCSE. There is nothing but idle chatter
    > going on here. Why don't you people do something
    > productive with your time and actually answer people's
    > questions. Honestly, I have never seen a greater waste of
    > resources than this board.

    That's because you're in the wrong place. Try the newsgroups instead of the
    boards. They're much better.

    They're at http://www.icertify.net

    --
    Fris "Tell them the Thugs sent ya" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > This message board has absolutley nothing to do with
    > obtaining one's MCSE. There is nothing but idle chatter
    > going on here. Why don't you people do something
    > productive with your time and actually answer people's
    > questions. Honestly, I have never seen a greater waste of
    > resources than this board.

    Which begs the question: why does this newsgroup exist? Certainly not to
    exchange braindumps/exam questions, because it would be unethical as well as
    violating MS's NDA. Anyone with a question about the cert process and with
    half a brain cell can search MS's web site for all the info they need.

    Personally, I find it's good for a few laughs.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Well that's better. First of all I would like to know how
    many tests it takes to become mcse. Don't post the link
    to ms websites like people here do I just want to be told
    the answer. I would also like a list of good study
    material. Don't tell me to google it myself just tell me
    a list of good resources. That should do it for now and I
    will come back with other questions as I get them.

    Guest, Jul 27, 2004
  8. Guest

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message

> [...]

    From your first post I thought you were serious but now I know you're
    trolling.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004
  9. Guest

    RH Guest

    I agree, Steve. I get my daily chuckle coming in here
    to find out what the latest insanity questions are. I
    sure don't need this board for MCSE since I've had mine
    since 2K

    RH, Jul 27, 2004
  10. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > This message board has absolutley nothing to do with
    > obtaining one's MCSE. There is nothing but idle chatter
    > going on here. Why don't you people do something
    > productive with your time and actually answer people's
    > questions. Honestly, I have never seen a greater waste of
    > resources than this board.

    Well I'm glad you asked. The answer to your question is
    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp. I hope that helps. Moran.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 27, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > From your first post I thought you were serious but now I know you're
    > trolling.

    Me too. I feel like a fool now. Where did the Official MCNGP Pliers go?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 27, 2004
  12. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR had them last.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004
  13. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "RH" <> wrote in message
    > I agree, Steve. I get my daily chuckle coming in here
    > to find out what the latest insanity questions are. I
    > sure don't need this board for MCSE since I've had mine
    > since 2K

    That's the point exactly. Anyone who could actually get their MCSE sure
    wouldn't need the NG to find answers. They'd research things on their own. I
    just find it amazing that people ask the questions they do sometimes.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > This message board has absolutley nothing to do with
    > obtaining one's MCSE. There is nothing but idle chatter
    > going on here.

    Quick, everybody, look busy. It's the Idle Chatter Police.

    Why don't you people do something
    > productive with your time and actually answer people's
    > questions.

    Have you posted one lately? Must have missed it.

    Honestly, I have never seen a greater waste of
    > resources than this board.

    You haven't been around usenet much have you? Although I am a fan of
    absolute statements, too. Like: I have never seen a more rediculous post
    than yours. It was totally off the mark.
    Another favorite is: All absolute statements are false. Including this one.
    For that matter, if you REALLY want to see a waste of resources, go to
    Boston this week. Or NYC when the repuglians do their thing, I'm apolitical.
    Now, what were we discussing? Oh, yeah. Us people being unproductive.
    Okay we'll follow your lead. You go ahead and start.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    Well? We're waiting...

    JaR
    Patient Thug

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  15. Guest

    Doom Guest

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > From your first post I thought you were serious but now I know you're
    > > trolling.

    > Me too. I feel like a fool now. Where did the Official MCNGP Pliers go?
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Speaking of MCNGP pliers, I found a tool we could start using on the
    dumpers. go to http://www.pipevet.com/dock.asp?cat=4 and have a look at the
    emasculator. "It crushes before it cuts". OOUUUUCHHHHH

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004
  16. >Me too. I feel like a fool now. Where did the Official MCNGP Pliers go?

    ping JaR

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Doom wrote:

    > Speaking of MCNGP pliers, I found a tool we could start using on the
    > dumpers. go to http://www.pipevet.com/dock.asp?cat=4 and have a look at the
    > emasculator. "It crushes before it cuts". OOUUUUCHHHHH

    Oh. My. Ghod!

    Perfect!

    Heeeeere cobol, cobol, cobol....

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  18. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Doom wrote:
    >
    > > Speaking of MCNGP pliers, I found a tool we could start using on the
    > > dumpers. go to http://www.pipevet.com/dock.asp?cat=4 and have a look at

    the
    > > emasculator. "It crushes before it cuts". OOUUUUCHHHHH
    > >

    > Oh. My. Ghod!
    >
    > Perfect!
    >
    > Heeeeere cobol, cobol, cobol....

    Did you see the one below the emasculator. "For bloodless castration".
    OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH
    Would be great to use on spammers.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004
  19. Guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > From your first post I thought you were serious but now I know you're
    > > > trolling.

    > > Me too. I feel like a fool now. Where did the Official MCNGP Pliers go?
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    > >
    > > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    > >

    > Speaking of MCNGP pliers, I found a tool we could start using on the
    > dumpers. go to http://www.pipevet.com/dock.asp?cat=4 and have a look at

    the
    > emasculator. "It crushes before it cuts". OOUUUUCHHHHH

    Crap. OK, you MCNGPers, what will it be, the emasculator or, gulp, the Baby
    Burdizzo?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 27, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again <> spewed in

    > Well that's better. First of all I would like to know how
    > many tests it takes to become mcse. Don't post the link
    > to ms websites like people here do I just want to be told
    > the answer.

    schfifty-five

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30