    Cheers!

    --
    <snip>

    Hohn Jolmes, Dec 24, 2009

  2. Hohn Jolmes

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Hohn Jolmes Post:
    > I want to wish all of you (ignore Evan Pratt and Mike Easter, and everybody
    > else who *plonked* me) a very Merry Xmas.
    >
    > Cheers!

    Gelukkig Kerstfeest!

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Dec 24, 2009

  3. Hohn Jolmes

    John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:04:00 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >>Two Cents To The Hohn Jolmes Post:
    >>> I want to wish all of you (ignore Evan Pratt and Mike Easter, and
    >>> everybody else who *plonked* me) a very Merry Xmas.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers!
    >>>

    >>Gelukkig Kerstfeest!

    > He might as well say "Merry Christmas to the 3 people that haven't
    > plonked me"....

    Jealous, eh?

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Dec 24, 2009
  4. Hohn Jolmes

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
    > On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:04:00 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Hohn Jolmes Post:
    >>> I want to wish all of you (ignore Evan Pratt and Mike Easter, and everybody
    >>> else who *plonked* me) a very Merry Xmas.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers!
    >>>

    >> Gelukkig Kerstfeest!

    > He might as well say "Merry Christmas to the 3 people that haven't
    > plonked me"....

    LOL The agony of the unknown <g>

    OldGringo38, Dec 24, 2009
  5. Hohn Jolmes

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:22:37 +0100, Hohn Jolmes wrote:

    > I want to wish all of you (ignore Evan Pratt and Mike Easter, and
    > everybody else who *plonked* me) a very Merry Xmas.
    >
    > Cheers!

    The same to you, mate. Belatedly.

    --
    Like one that on a lonesome road Doth walk in fear and dread,
    And having once turned round walks on, And turns no more his head,

    Aardvark, Dec 26, 2009