    Xmas and a happy new year..
    From Eddie in Scotland

    Eddie, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Eddie

    Avenger© Guest

    Hey Eddie, hope you didn't overindulge in the haggis and black label
    scotch :eek:)) I reckon just ONE MORE port will make me sleep!!

    Avenger©, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Eddie

    Avenger© Guest

    Just a PS Eddie, if that's your real email address your using, I would
    suggest you "munge" it to avoid spam. Example:

    eddy.doyle1@nowheredotcom

    Avenger©, Dec 25, 2003