Merry Xmas fullas.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003.

  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    Jax Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:
    > http://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/
    >
    > kinda funny.

    The funny thing is, I think I sat next to that same bum on the tube the
    other night - was also swearing his head off]
    Jax, Dec 23, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    Mutlley Guest

    Jax <> wrote:

    >T.N.O. wrote:
    >> http://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/
    >>
    >> kinda funny.

    >The funny thing is, I think I sat next to that same bum on the tube the
    >other night - was also swearing his head off]

    Dead link now..
    Mutlley, Dec 23, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    Mutlley wrote:
    >>>http://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/
    >>>kinda funny.

    >>The funny thing is, I think I sat next to that same bum on the tube the
    >>other night - was also swearing his head off]

    > Dead link now..

    It wasnt that funny... only managed a kinda in my books anyway.
    T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    Chris Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in news:bsaahk$b6hpi$2@ID-
    183327.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>>The funny thing is, I think I sat next to that same bum on the tube the
    >>>other night - was also swearing his head off]

    >> Dead link now..

    > It wasnt that funny... only managed a kinda in my books anyway.

    Actually the link was dead soon after you posted it but the thought was
    appreciated :)

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Dec 23, 2003