    Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is mild for
    the time of year.

    Hope you enjoy Christmas in the sun - you lucky people.

    nobody760, Dec 24, 2003

  2. nobody760

    bambam Guest

    "nobody760" <> wrote in
    news:bsbsco$qj0$:

    > Merry Christmas to all the nice people in this NG.
    >
    > Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is
    > mild for the time of year.
    >
    > Hope you enjoy Christmas in the sun - you lucky people.

    OK, I've just arrived home and Santa has obviously already been!
    Very simular temperature, but OK just the same. :)
    Ingill, deep south, just for interest.
    Should go to bed, but my head is spinning abit at the moment.
    Merry Christmas to you, and all who read this as well.

    --
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

    bambam, Dec 24, 2003

  3. nobody760

    Tim Guest

    "nobody760" <> wrote in news:bsbsco$qj0$1
    @news6.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > Merry Christmas to all the nice people in this NG.
    >
    > Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is mild for
    > the time of year.
    >
    > Hope you enjoy Christmas in the sun - you lucky people.

    I wish - as I type this it is pouring down with rain outside. With any
    luck it will be better in the morning ;)

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>

    Tim, Dec 24, 2003
  4. nobody760

    Enkidu Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:13:55 -0000, "nobody760"
    <> wrote:

    >Merry Christmas to all the nice people in this NG.
    >
    >Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is mild for
    >the time of year.
    >
    >Hope you enjoy Christmas in the sun - you lucky people.

    Whereabouts?

    It's sunny and bloody hot in Wellington. Don't know the temp.

    Bore Da!

    Cliff
    --

    Christmas comes but once a year, thank the gods. I don't think
    that I could cope with twice.

    Enkidu, Dec 25, 2003
  5. nobody760

    gromit Guest

    nobody760 wrote:

    > Merry Christmas to all the nice people in this NG.
    >
    > Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is mild for
    > the time of year.
    >
    > Hope you enjoy Christmas in the sun - you lucky people.

    A Merry Christmas to you too.

    Not too sunny here in Dunedin, but looking at the thermometer in the lounge
    it's 22C.

    Cheers

    gromit

    gromit, Dec 25, 2003
  6. nobody760

    T.N.O. Guest

    gromit wrote:
    >>Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is mild for
    >>the time of year.

    > Not too sunny here in Dunedin, but looking at the thermometer in the lounge
    > it's 22C.

    shhh, dont let people kow it is warm in Dunedin, or they'll want to come
    here.

    T.N.O., Dec 26, 2003