  1. XPD

    XPD Guest

    Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy Holidays ;)
    XPD, Dec 24, 2005

  2. In <> XPD wrote:
    > Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
    > Holidays ;)

    Well I don't own a PC, but I enjoy the Xmas atmos anyway :eek:)

    http://roger.geek.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Dec 24, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    ....nz says...
    > Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy Holidays ;)

    Holidays, I wish. The Boss has just informed me that I am rebuilding the
    <sigh>

    Happy hol's to the rest of you anyhow ;-)

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Dec 25, 2005
  4. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
    > Holidays ;)

    Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
    excellent group.

    May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2005
  5. XPD

    Squirrel Guest

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >XPD wrote:
    >> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
    >> Holidays ;)

    >Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
    >excellent group.
    >
    >May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
    (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries :)
    Squirrel, Dec 25, 2005
  6. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Squirrel wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> XPD wrote:
    >>> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
    >>> Holidays ;)

    >> Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this
    >> most excellent group.
    >>
    >> May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

    > mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
    > (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries :)

    LOL, why, enough to satisfy you of course. :)
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2005
  7. XPD

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:10:04 +1300, Squirrel <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>XPD wrote:
    >>> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
    >>> Holidays ;)

    >>Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
    >>excellent group.
    >>
    >>May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

    >mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
    >(involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries :)

    10 gigs @ 2mbit per month according to Telecom.

    :)
    Craig Shore, Dec 25, 2005
  8. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Craig Shore wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:10:04 +1300, Squirrel <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this
    >>> most excellent group.
    >>>
    >>> May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

    >> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
    >> (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries :)

    > 10 gigs @ 2mbit per month according to Telecom.
    >
    > :)

    LOL. Well done!
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2005
  9. XPD

    Squirrel Guest

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:27:10 +1300, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >Squirrel wrote:
    >> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this
    >>> most excellent group.
    >>>
    >>> May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

    >> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
    >> (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries :)

    >LOL, why, enough to satisfy you of course. :)

    reminds me of a time male friend and I (in late teens) hired a video
    called Insatiable, we didnt know what the word meant, we sure as hell
    do now lol
    Squirrel, Dec 25, 2005