Merry X-Mas

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Holmes, Dec 24, 2010.

  1. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Dec 24, 2010

  2. John Holmes confabulated:

    > And a happy newyear to all the reg's!
    >
    > http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Merry-Christmas-christmas-
    > 465666_1024_768.jpg

    Yes, as we all celebrate the birth of the baby X on this holiest
    of holy days... here be my holiest X-mas cards to all the reg's,
    retards, reprobates and rejects:

    http://tinyurl.com/26dfejz

    http://tinyurl.com/2bxrlrv

    http://tinyurl.com/2abmcm8

    HTH. And may everyone have a safe and joyous holiday season!

    --

    (Papa John's Pizza peeples blow boogers and snot on the pies
    and have a giggle party about it while you're servin' it up...

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; in loving touch with my
    "inner narcissist" and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',
    I register about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY'!

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 24, 2010

  3. John Holmes

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Dec 24, 2010