    world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.

    Cheers,
    Alan
    Alan Browne, Dec 24, 2003

  2. In article <RrkGb.95697$>,
    Alan Browne <> wrote:

    > Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

    > To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
    > Greetings.

    > Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
    > world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.

    Same to you Alan!

    Merry Christmas to all from me too.
    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA
    Charlie Dilks, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Alan Browne

    Bob Hickey Guest

    And Merry Christmas to all too. Bob Hickey

    Bob Hickey, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Alan Browne

    Mike Fields Guest

    What he said !! Enjoy the holidays and your families!

    Peace.

    --
    Mike "mikey" Fields

    Mike Fields, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Alan Browne

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Alan Browne wrote:

    > Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.
    >
    > To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
    > world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Alan

    and the same to you

    --
    Paul.
    to look at
    Paul Heslop, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Alan Browne

    Jim Waggener Guest

    > Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

    And to you and family Alan. Best wishes for the new year.

    Jim Waggener, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Same to ya, Alan! But I think I'll let you photograph the "better
    parts" of the world in '04. I plan to stay firmly entrenched,
    photographing the wonderfully seedy parts of the world. Ya know -
    like Santa's elf lodge early a.m. on December 26. It ain't pretty!

    Michael

    street shooter, Dec 25, 2003
  8. Alan Browne

    Ron Hunter Guest

    street shooter wrote:

    > Same to ya, Alan! But I think I'll let you photograph the "better
    > parts" of the world in '04. I plan to stay firmly entrenched,
    > photographing the wonderfully seedy parts of the world. Ya know -
    > like Santa's elf lodge early a.m. on December 26. It ain't pretty!
    >
    > Michael

    Hey, you want not pretty, try New Year's Day, downtown any major city,
    6AM. Only cars you are likely to see are the ones parked on the
    sidewalks....
    Ron Hunter, Dec 25, 2003
  9. Alan Browne

    Mark Johnson Guest

    Alan Browne <> wrote:

    >Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and to everyone.
    Mark Johnson, Dec 25, 2003
  10. Alan Browne

    Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <>, Ron Hunter
    <> writes:

    >Only cars you are likely to see are the ones parked on the
    >sidewalks....

    You dont like my driving ?? Stay the hell off the sidewalks !!!

    Merry Christmas everyone
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Azzz1588, Dec 25, 2003
  11. Alan Browne

    George Kerby Guest

    On 12/24/03 11:57 AM, in article
    RrkGb.95697$, "Alan Browne"
    <> wrote:

    > Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.
    >

    > To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
    > Greetings.
    >

    > Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
    > world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.
    >

    > Cheers,
    > Alan

    And a Happy New Year to all as well, Alan!

    George Kerby, Dec 25, 2003