merry christmas!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    doS, Dec 24, 2004

  2. doS

    Old Gringo Guest

    Same To You

    doS wrote:

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Dec 24, 2004

  3. doS

    Bryan Guest

    doS wrote:

    Wishing you and yours the very best of the season!
    :)
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2004
  4. doS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    | doS wrote:
    |
    | Wishing you and yours the very best of the season!
    | :)

    How about like this: a nice soft chair, a glass of imported wine, a good
    movie, and only *one* computer on the workbench that needs to be finished
    this weekend - *that's* a recipe for a happy holiday ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Dec 25, 2004
  5. doS, <>, the over-active, humdrum hoof, and
    minor, worthless author of usenet posts, scrawled:

    Aye up!

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Tainted viper carbuncle with clove extract microwaved on top of scorched
    chef's pubic hairs, dished up in a splashing bowl with a slew of dull pieces
    of rhubarb and bone in bitter blood, a side of fruit and a container of
    humpbacked whale urine.
    Lord Abbott Crodgestick-Cenningbury, Dec 25, 2004
  6. doS

    Mr Spite Guest

    ditto that to the whole world, whatever holiday you want to be may it be a
    very marry one... peace to all...

    "doS" <> wrote in message

    Mr Spite, Dec 25, 2004
  7. doS