Merry Christmas!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Senti, Dec 21, 2003.

  1. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Senti, Dec 21, 2003

  2. BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Senti, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Senti

    d w a c o n Guest

    d w a c o n, Dec 22, 2003
  5. Senti

    TRADESMAN Guest

    TRADESMAN, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Senti

    Senti Guest

    TRADESMAN did mumble with his mouth full...

    http://www.letssingit.com/?http://www.letssingit.com/bob-rivers-12-pains-of-christmas-zbbtbnd.html

    > Ruddy sites try to download everything but the kitchen sink!
    > They should be kicked to the wall.

    Really? I hadn't noticed... Guess that means the pop-stoppers working :)

    --
    ~SF~
    In the beginning Man created God; and in the image of Man created he
    Senti, Dec 23, 2003