    They can FOAD.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Dec 24, 2008

  2. John Holmes

    Keyser Söze Guest

    You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

    Keyser Söze, Dec 24, 2008

  3. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes <> wrote in message
    >
    >> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    >> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

    > You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

    You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
    Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.
    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Dec 25, 2008
  4. John Holmes drooled:

    > Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    >>> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

    >> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

    > You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
    > Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.

    TFFT

    Have a good one 13"!

    Rembrandt van de Zaadvarken, Dec 25, 2008
  5. John Holmes puked:

    Wiebe de Scheepskanon, Dec 25, 2008
  6. John Holmes regurgitated:

    Hansen van der Piemelhoofdjes, Dec 25, 2008
  7. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    Hansen van der Piemelhoofdjes "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes regurgitated:
    >
    >> Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> John Holmes <> wrote in message

    >>> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

    >> You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
    >> Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.

    > TFFT
    >
    > Have a good one 13"!

    You too, mate!

    --