Merry Christmas to all

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rôgêr, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Dec 19, 2007

  2. Rôgêr

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Rôgêr

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Dec 20, 2007
  4. Rôgêr

    flickfan Guest

    This is one of my all time favorite parodies; i haven't looked lately
    but could you direct me to the one where Sling Blade is the
    Terminator? tia. I'd also love to find the one where the mad cast
    member(whats his name) that played "Stewart", did a skit where he was
    a smothering control freak; the skit ends with him "literally"
    smothering his wife to death!. Also thanks for the help on my system
    restore point ?. I have plenty of info to work with now.

    LL&P
    ff

    flickfan, Dec 24, 2007