Merry Christmas to All

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rectum Burn, Dec 25, 2006.

  1. Rectum Burn

    Rectum Burn Guest

    From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn

    PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.
    Rectum Burn, Dec 25, 2006

  2. Rectum Burn

    John Holmes Guest

    Rectum Burn "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,
    >
    > Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn
    >
    > PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.

    Don't eat and drink too much.
    Merry X-Mas.

    --
    You uncivilized wheelbarrow-full of decayed cow pats.
    John Holmes, Dec 25, 2006

  3. Rectum Burn

    Baldy Guest

    And a Merry Christmas to you as well.

    Bill

    Baldy, Dec 25, 2006
  4. "Baldy" <> wrote in message
    > And a Merry Christmas to you as well.
    >
    > Bill
    >

    > "Rectum Burn" <> wrote in
    > message news:Xns98A457CDEBB10asspiratetime@217.22.228.20...
    >> From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,
    >>
    >> Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn
    >>
    >> PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.

    Thank you! I'm so sick and tired of "Happy Holidays"! Merry Christmas to
    you, as well.

    Hawkeye65
    The Addison's, Dec 25, 2006