    Kue2 Guest

    Merry Christmas to all you guys & gals, may your life be filled
    with joy & happiness.

    Kue2, Dec 24, 2010

  2. Kue2

    Drew Guest

    Same to you and yours and all our fellow readers and poster's. Let there be
    peace at least for a day.

    Drew, Dec 24, 2010

  3. Kue2

    XS11E Guest

    "Kue2" <> wrote:

    > Merry Christmas to all you guys & gals, may your life be filled
    > with joy & happiness.

    Thanks, back at you!

    The Usenet Improvement Project:

    XS11E, Dec 25, 2010
  4. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Hugh,
    Best wishes to you and the rest of the members of this NG.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 25, 2010
  5. I hope all the remaining hard core here have a truly joyous and happy
    holiday season, and that your new year is one of health and wellbeing.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Dec 25, 2010
  6. Kue2

    John Turco Guest

    Kue2 wrote:

    > Merry Christmas to all you guys & gals, may your life be filled
    > with joy & happiness.

    Thanks! I hope you enjoy a splendid holiday season (and far beyond),
    as well.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>