Merry Christmas from Harry the Hawk !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 25, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Annika1980

    Mike Fields Guest

    Great pictures, although I'm not sure the mouse he was
    probably looking at would appreciate his attention !!

    --
    Mike "mikey" Fields
    http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

    Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
    Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

    Mike Fields, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 12/24/03 9:50 PM, in article
    , "Annika1980"
    <> wrote:

    > Harry posed for a few more shots for me today:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/24426859
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/24426856
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/24426857
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/24426858

    Merry Christmas to you and Harry, Anni!

    Get Harry a Christmas Dinner today, OK? Think something in the rodent area
    would be appropriate..

    George Kerby, Dec 25, 2003