    word from the lexicon, said person shall be deemed a dumbfuck, with
    all attendant ridicule and degradation as earned.

    Archie - it must really suck to be you!

    Richard Cranium, May 3, 2009

  2. On Sun, 03 May 2009 00:31:39 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) went and got all retarded and spewed forth with:

    >Merriam Webster personnel have just released their decision to
    >eliminate all forms of the word "retard". This change becomes
    >effective immediately.
    >
    >Authorities, speaking on condition of anonymity, tell us that the
    >decision was made because of the extreme overuse of various forms of
    >the word on Usenet by one person calling himself, "Archimedes' Lever"
    >among other names. They further stated, "When in the course of human
    >utilization of the English language, there comes forth a user who, by
    >his/her overuse of the word shall make it necessary to delete said
    >word from the lexicon, said person shall be deemed a dumbfuck, with
    >all attendant ridicule and degradation as earned.
    >
    >Archie - it must really suck to be you!

    That was so poorly written, it only serves to show us that you would
    have failed had you taken law as well.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 3, 2009

  3. On Sun, 03 May 2009 00:21:12 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    > That was so poorly written, it only serves to show us that you would
    >have failed had you taken law as well.

    But it did accomplish one thing:

    It illustrates the fact that you are always here and are continuing to
    ignore the challenge to solve a numerical puzzle without having the
    problem beforehand. You think everyone will eventually forget that
    you refuse to take a chance where you could either show off your
    analytic skill by explaining the puzzle, or perhaps not succeed at all
    and have to admit defeat. Your claim of superior intelligence is
    false. You are a phony. You are the classic keyboard Rambo - all
    talk until someone challenges you. Then your tail droops low to the
    ground and you do whatever you can to deflect the topic away from your
    own cowardice. Richard C. farted in your general direction earlier. I
    submit that you enjoyed it immensely. Hence, I now puke on your
    pimpled face as you are yawning. Lap that up, scuz bucket!

    Richard Cranium, May 3, 2009