Merlin. Anyone else getting this.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Acetyldehyde, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Acetyldehyde

    Acetyldehyde Guest

    Acetyldehyde, Feb 20, 2004

  2. In <C0xZb.25377$> Acetyldehyde wrote:
    > Browse to http://www.100mb4free.de/admin/
    >
    > Do you get an office type assisant with it's own icon in the system
    > tray?

    No.

    But then I don't have a system tray.

    :p

    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rojaws/
    Oh sweet Baby Jesus, if Windows is the OS of the future, please
    let me die now.
    Bryan Chaffin, The Mac Observer
    Roger Johnstone, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Acetyldehyde

    PseUDO Guest

    Roger Johnstone wrote:
    > In <C0xZb.25377$> Acetyldehyde wrote:
    >
    >>Browse to http://www.100mb4free.de/admin/
    >>
    >>Do you get an office type assisant with it's own icon in the system
    >>tray?

    > No.
    >

    > But then I don't have a system tray.
    >

    > :p

    With Internet Explorer Yes, with FireFox No.

    PseUDO
    PseUDO, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Acetyldehyde wrote:
    > Browse to http://www.100mb4free.de/admin/
    > Do you get an office type assisant with it's own icon in the system tray?
    > What the hell is going on?

    If you use IE, things go weird...
    He is kinda like bonzi-buddy

    --
    Http://www.Dave.net.nz
    Play Hangman
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Acetyldehyde

    Chris Guest

    That commie b%$#@ard, take him out the back and shoot him !

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 21, 2004
  6. Acetyldehyde

    John Guest

    On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:47:14 +1300, "Acetyldehyde"
    <> wrote:

    >Browse to http://www.100mb4free.de/admin/
    >
    >Do you get an office type assisant with it's own icon in the system tray?
    >
    >What the hell is going on?

    MS's text to speach engine...
    Merlin is one of the four 'personalities'
    John, Feb 22, 2004