    Anyone know of any freeware that will allow me to combine or merge the
    ..mov (Quicktime) files I make on my Oly 560D?????

    Thanks.
    Ron G, Jul 23, 2004

  2. On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:19:04 -0400, Ron G <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone know of any freeware that will allow me to combine or merge the
    >.mov (Quicktime) files I make on my Oly 560D?????

    Ron,

    doesn't QuickTime Pro do this? Alas, it's not free.

    I use an old, abandoned program named QuickEdit for that. The
    program keeps nagging me about registering though, and it is
    quirky and has its share of bugs. If you want it nonetheless, I
    can email it to you.

    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.
    Hans-Georg Michna, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Ron G

    Ron G Guest

    Thanks very much for your input and offer Hans-Georg. I found a little
    program called Movie Joiner at http://movietoolbox.com/joiner/ which
    works perfectly. In the 'try' mode one can combine three files at a time
    -- in many different modes. It has worked perfectly and if it keeps
    doing so will probably purchase the upgrade.

    /ron

    Ron G, Jul 24, 2004
  4. On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:31:13 -0400, Ron G <>
    wrote:

    >Thanks very much for your input and offer Hans-Georg. I found a little
    >program called Movie Joiner at http://movietoolbox.com/joiner/ which
    >works perfectly. In the 'try' mode one can combine three files at a time
    >-- in many different modes. It has worked perfectly and if it keeps
    >doing so will probably purchase the upgrade.

    /ron,

    interesting hint. I'll look at it too.

    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.
    Hans-Georg Michna, Jul 24, 2004
  5. In article <>,
    Ron G <> wrote:

    > Anyone know of any freeware that will allow me to combine or merge the
    > .mov (Quicktime) files I make on my Oly 560D?????
    >
    > Thanks.

    iMovie does ... that comes free with every Mac.

    If you are working on Windows ... indeed QuickTime Pro can merge .mov
    files using the QuickTime Player. Maybe ... you don't need Pro for that.
    Just have a go with eQuickTime Player. Just play one movy and (drag &)
    drop the next file into that movie ...
    If that does not work ... regitser QuickTime Pro for 29 US Dollars ...

    Wouter
    Wouter Wessels, Aug 2, 2004
  6. Ron G

    matthew_