Mercury optical mouse

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul Reeve, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. Paul Reeve

    Paul Reeve Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the Optical
    cordless mouse c1400?
    I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing any software
    disks

    TIA

    Paul
     
    Paul Reeve, Dec 27, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Paul Reeve

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Dec 27, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Paul Reeve

    Paul Reeve Guest

    Thank you for your information but not the spirit of your reply. I had
    already spent 40 minutes looking at about 100 options that google came up
    with, and had not reached anything useful.

    "Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
    news:qUnHb.11592$...
    > Paul Reeve said:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the Optical
    > > cordless mouse c1400?
    > > I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing any

    software
    > > disks
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >
    > > Paul

    >
    >

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=optical cordless mous
    e+c1400&btnG=Google+Search
    >
    > took all of 0.12 seconds to find
    >
    >
     
    Paul Reeve, Dec 27, 2003
    #3
  4. Paul Reeve

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Paul Reeve said:

    > Thank you for your information but not the spirit of your reply. I had
    > already spent 40 minutes looking at about 100 options that google came up
    > with, and had not reached anything useful.


    But you didn't mention that did you.

    >
    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > news:qUnHb.11592$...
    >> Paul Reeve said:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the Optical
    >>> cordless mouse c1400?
    >>> I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing any software
    >>> disks
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>
    >>> Paul

    >>
    >>

    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=optical cordless mous
    > e+c1400&btnG=Google+Search
    >>
    >> took all of 0.12 seconds to find
     
    Brian H¹©, Dec 27, 2003
    #4
  5. Paul Reeve

    CB Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Paul Reeve said:
    >
    >> Thank you for your information but not the spirit of your reply. I
    >> had already spent 40 minutes looking at about 100 options that
    >> google came up with, and had not reached anything useful.

    >
    > But you didn't mention that did you.
    >
    >>
    >> "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> news:qUnHb.11592$...
    >>> Paul Reeve said:
    >>>
    >>>> Hi,
    >>>>
    >>>> Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the
    >>>> Optical cordless mouse c1400?
    >>>> I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing
    >>>> any software disks
    >>>>
    >>>> TIA
    >>>>
    >>>> Paul
    >>>
    >>>

    >>

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=optical cordless mous
    >> e+c1400&btnG=Google+Search
    >>>
    >>> took all of 0.12 seconds to find


    Consider that has a slap on the hands;-)

    CB
    --
    Craven Bird News

    http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds
     
    CB, Dec 27, 2003
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. unholy
    Replies:
    37
    Views:
    5,856
    CRAZIE_GUY
    Sep 17, 2006
  2. Max

    Freddy Mercury.

    Max, Jan 12, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    622
    |{evin
    Jan 13, 2004
  3. Graham

    Mercury kob143 miditower led setting ?

    Graham, Oct 4, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    876
    °Mike°
    Oct 5, 2003
  4. TSK-TSK
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,359
  5. ThomasH
    Replies:
    67
    Views:
    1,539
    haiki
    Apr 20, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page