Mercury kob143 miditower led setting ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Graham, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Hi,

    I need help setting up a new motherboard in a new computer case.
    I've just bought a Mercury KOB143 ATX-300w miditower and LEX BN790E mainboard,
    but can't work out how to do the power switches and LED wires.
    The motherboard pins are easy enough to work out and should be easy to add the
    normal wires to, but the RESET SW, POWER LED and other wires aren't what i'm
    used to seeing.
    These are the wires i've got :-

    Green - 2+d
    Yellow - 2-d
    Red - 2+5v
    Red - 1+5v
    Blue - 1+d
    Black - 1 Ground
    Black - 2 Ground
    White - 1-d

    The website address on the case box : www.Kabian.com but that doesn't take me to
    the case website. Does anyone know where i can find the website ?
    Also does anyone know how to set the above mainboard and case up ?
    A website or even a picture would help.

    12NooN Search Engine - http://www.12noon.net
    65% payout to all our affiliates. Join today !

    MESSAGE BOARD - http://www.12noon.net/forum

    Graham, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Graham

    Harrison Guest

    Try www.kobian.com

    Harrison, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Graham

    Harrison Guest

    Those all look like USB Wires to me.
    Are there no others?

    Harrison, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Graham

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:55:25 GMT, in
    <>
    Graham scrawled:

    |Hi,
    |
    |I need help

    <snip>

    Please use a proper sig. delimiter [DASH][DASH][SPACE][RETURN]
    for your web pages.

    <spam removed>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance