MERA MVTS, SIP-HIT & BILLING. Best price!!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by allvoip2008, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. allvoip2008

    allvoip2008 Guest

    hi

    Offer latest versions MERA MVTS softswitch and SIP/HIT converter fo
    any quantity ports. Available LIVE demo. Best price.

    If necessary the help in installation. Get installed before pay. Real
    very low price!

    I can offer billing solution for MVTS.

    Regards,

    --
    allvoip200
    allvoip2008's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=104

    Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

    allvoip2008, Mar 5, 2007

  2. On 03/05/2007 03:07 PM, allvoip2008 wrote:
    > Offer latest versions MERA MVTS softswitch and SIP/HIT converter for
    > any quantity ports. Available LIVE demo. Best price.
    >
    > If necessary the help in installation. Get installed before pay. Realy
    > very low price!
    >
    > I can offer billing solution for MVTS.
    >
    > Regards,

    Be warned:
    1. You are flooding precious public resources and, or newsgroups with
    SPAM.
    2. By disclosing your email address publicly, here on the Usenet, be
    ready to receive a lot of SPAM now or sooner in your mailbox.

    Anu'z Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Knoppix/FreeBSD/XP

    Balwinder S \bsd\ Dheeman, Mar 5, 2007