    their is a way to do the same with my digital camera?

    Specifically, any sites out their to help me make changes to an HP
    Photosmart M425?

    ChillMark, Jan 17, 2007

  2. ChillMark

    ray Guest

    On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:05:51 -0700, ChillMark wrote:

    > I recently found out that I am able to MOD or HACK my cell phone. Any chance
    > that
    > their is a way to do the same with my digital camera?
    >
    > Specifically, any sites out their to help me make changes to an HP
    > Photosmart M425?

    There are some unauthorized firmware mods for some of the nikon coolpix
    cameras - I'm not aware of any for hps.

    ray, Jan 17, 2007

  3. ChillMark

    ChillMark Guest

    Thanks for the reply Ray.

    Hmm? Perhaps I am using the wrong terminology. I find it odd that I can
    find more info on hacking a phone for making bombs
    than I can for productive use. (no links listed)

    $$MF

    ChillMark, Jan 18, 2007
  4. ChillMark

    Stewy Guest

    In article <2ngrh.4092$>,
    "ChillMark" <> wrote:

    > I recently found out that I am able to MOD or HACK my cell phone. Any chance
    > that
    > their is a way to do the same with my digital camera?
    >
    > Specifically, any sites out their to help me make changes to an HP
    > Photosmart M425?

    I did hear once (it could be a hoax) that you could hack into the
    firmware of a cheap Kodak camera and it would transform into a Canon
    10D...

    Stewy, Jan 20, 2007