    the menu items before they display. You kinda get an outline of the menu,
    but the text doesnt display in the drop box menu.

    Your thoughts ?

    Troggles, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Troggles

    Phstpok Guest

    Troggles wrote:
    > Got a lap top. Toshiba. (for what it's worth) Use it in me studies. XP
    > Home oem. I reformated it the other day.
    > Now if I right click and drop a menu down, I have to run the pointer over
    > the menu items before they display. You kinda get an outline of the menu,
    > but the text doesnt display in the drop box menu.
    >
    > Your thoughts ?

    What browser? Do you have javascript enabled? Reinstall your browser maybe.

    Rob

    Phstpok, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Troggles

    Troggles Guest

    Phstpok wrote:
    > Troggles wrote:
    >
    >> Got a lap top. Toshiba. (for what it's worth) Use it in me studies. XP
    >> Home oem. I reformated it the other day.
    >> Now if I right click and drop a menu down, I have to run the pointer
    >> over
    >> the menu items before they display. You kinda get an outline of the
    >> menu,
    >> but the text doesnt display in the drop box menu.
    >>
    >> Your thoughts ?
    >>

    > What browser? Do you have javascript enabled? Reinstall your browser maybe.
    >
    > Rob

    No probs now Rob. Did me updates. Seems to be okay now. Wasnt
    happening through a browser. Was happening in the computer. Desktop.
    Word proggy. Any damn thing. Just an empty square. slide the pointer
    down the box and the option in the drop highlight. I wonder why that
    is. slight corruption that the updates sorted maybe ???? (Shrug).
    Anyway, all's sweet now. Cheers

    Troggles, Mar 6, 2006