    marine link designs. Also a site that lists the gram weight with each piece
    would be great as well.

    Thanks.

    Nosey, May 28, 2005

  2. Nosey

    Old Gringo Guest

    Nosey wrote:
    > Does anyone have any good sites for mens sterling silver neck chains? (18
    > or 20" in length)? I have done google searches but I'm not really fidning
    > anything interesting. I'm looking for SOLID pieces in the figaro, curb or
    > marine link designs. Also a site that lists the gram weight with each piece
    > would be great as well.
    >
    > Thanks.

    How about your local Jeweler?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 28, 2005

  3. Nosey

    old Guest

    http://search.ebay.com/mens-sterling-silver-chains_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQssPageNameZRC0021

    e-bay link for this search, you can also do your own search, good luck

    old, May 28, 2005
  4. Nosey

    Dave Lear Guest

    http://www.icedoutgear.com