    2.- Bootable USB
    3.- CD (iso image)
    Carlos
    Carlos, Feb 8, 2008

  2. Carlos

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Carlos:
    Thank you for the information. Enjoy your vacation. Have a great
    day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64
    Dennis Pack, Feb 8, 2008

  3. Carlos

    Ken Triebold Guest

    Have a great vacation, Carlos!

    Ken Triebold, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    I must make myself clear.
    This new release corresponds to memtest86+ (www.memtest.org)
    The other memtest is memtest86 (no plus sign) available at www.memtest86.com
    The latest is the original memtest86 by Chris Brady.
    The one in my post is "Based on the well-known original memtest86 written by
    Chris Brady, memtest86+ is a port by some members of the x86-secret team".
    Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 8, 2008