    john wilcock Guest

    Hi all, recently I heard the term double memory, can someone please tell me
    what this means as i need more memory before I upgrade to windows XP Pro.
    john wilcock, Jul 10, 2005

  2. john wilcock

    Brian Guest

    Ive never heard the term "double" memory. You may be referring to DIMM which
    is "Dual inline memory module" but check your motherboard/manufacturer to
    dretermine what type and how much memory you can add to your system
    Brian, Jul 19, 2005

  3. john wilcock

    john wilcock Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > Ive never heard the term "double" memory. You may be referring to DIMM

    which
    > is "Dual inline memory module" but check your motherboard/manufacturer to
    > dretermine what type and how much memory you can add to your system

    Thank you,
    You are right there is no such term, it was just some sales
    pitch i mis-heard.

    John.
    john wilcock, Jul 21, 2005