    Can someone tell me what ram i need for my Dell Dimension 8100 which is 3
    years old now,i know its RDRAM but which?

    pel
    Michael, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Michael

    why? Guest

    why?, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Michael wrote:

    > Can someone tell me what ram i need for my Dell Dimension 8100 which is 3
    > years old now,i know its RDRAM but which?

    According to CNet:
    http://reviews.cnet.com/512MB_DELL_DIMENSION_8100_800_MHZ_DIMM_KIT/4507-3046_7-4935114.html

    Memory
    RAM type DRAM
    RAM technology RDRAM (RAMBUS)
    Bus Clock Rate 800 MHz
    Form Factor RIMM 184-pin

    CNet also lists some prices at roughly $150 USD for a 256MB module.
    http://shopper.cnet.com/Simple_Tech...3046_9-1965148&tag=nav&cip=1&orderby=90&sort=

    --

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Michael

    Arnas J

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hey Michael,

    I suppose you've found an answer to your question long ago, but in case you'll have more doubts regarding the memory in the future, try http://www.memory.co.uk . I am sure you'll find all the answers there.
    Take care. 8)
    Arnas J, Sep 11, 2008