    I have just put together a ShuttleXPC (pentium) barebones system, and was
    wondering if it would do any harm to mix : Crucial 256 DDR 333 PC 2700 CL
    2.5 DIMM and Crucial 256 DDR 266 PC 2100 DIMM memory modules together?
    deemac.one, May 2, 2004

  2. deemac.one

    ICee Guest

    deemac.one wrote:
    > I have just put together a ShuttleXPC (pentium) barebones system, and
    > was wondering if it would do any harm to mix : Crucial 256 DDR 333 PC
    > 2700 CL
    > 2.5 DIMM and Crucial 256 DDR 266 PC 2100 DIMM memory modules
    > together?

    As long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz (or 266 DDR, or whatever Intel is
    multiplying by lately), yes.
    ICee, May 2, 2004

  3. deemac.one

    ICee Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > deemac.one wrote:
    >> I have just put together a ShuttleXPC (pentium) barebones system, and
    >> was wondering if it would do any harm to mix : Crucial 256 DDR 333 PC
    >> 2700 CL
    >> 2.5 DIMM and Crucial 256 DDR 266 PC 2100 DIMM memory modules
    >> together?

    > As long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz (or 266 DDR, or whatever Intel is
    > multiplying by lately), yes.

    Correction; as long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz, or below, yes.
    Forgot about Intel still using a 100 MHz FSB speed.
    ICee, May 2, 2004
  4. deemac.one

    deemac.one Guest

    "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> wrote in message
    > ICee wrote:
    > > deemac.one wrote:
    > >> I have just put together a ShuttleXPC (pentium) barebones system, and
    > >> was wondering if it would do any harm to mix : Crucial 256 DDR 333 PC
    > >> 2700 CL
    > >> 2.5 DIMM and Crucial 256 DDR 266 PC 2100 DIMM memory modules
    > >> together?

    > > As long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz (or 266 DDR, or whatever Intel is
    > > multiplying by lately), yes.

    > Correction; as long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz, or below, yes.
    > Forgot about Intel still using a 100 MHz FSB speed.

    Thank you,I just wanted to make sure.
    Regards, deemac.one.

    deemac.one, May 2, 2004
  5. deemac.one

    ICee Guest

    deemac.one wrote:
    > "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> wrote in message
    >> ICee wrote:
    >>>
    >>> As long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz (or 266 DDR, or whatever Intel
    >>> is multiplying by lately), yes.

    >> Correction; as long as the FSB speed is 133 MHz, or below, yes.
    >> Forgot about Intel still using a 100 MHz FSB speed.

    > Thank you,I just wanted to make sure.
    > Regards, deemac.one.

    You're welcome.
    ICee, May 2, 2004