    i.e.: Looking to buy a Olympus 5060 5.1MP camera and I'd like to know how
    many pics I can get on a 512mb card and a 1 gig card at different settings.

    Thanks-
    Tom C., Aug 13, 2004

  2. Tom C.

    nellybly Guest

    In article <>, Tom C.
    <> wrote:

    > Is there an online site that will tell me how many pictures I can get on a
    > Compact Flash Memory Card at different resolution settings?
    >
    > i.e.: Looking to buy a Olympus 5060 5.1MP camera and I'd like to know how
    > many pics I can get on a 512mb card and a 1 gig card at different settings.
    >
    > Thanks-

    Olympus C5050 5.0MP
    512MB Sandisk Ultra II

    RAW -68
    TIFF-34
    SHQ-139
    HQ-411
    SQ1-1024
    SQ2-5208

    That should give you a rough idea.
    HTH,
    NB

    nellybly, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Tom C.

    dwight Guest

    "nellybly" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, Tom C.
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Is there an online site that will tell me how many pictures I can get on

    > > Compact Flash Memory Card at different resolution settings?
    > >
    > > i.e.: Looking to buy a Olympus 5060 5.1MP camera and I'd like to know

    how
    > > many pics I can get on a 512mb card and a 1 gig card at different

    settings.

    > > Thanks-

    > Olympus C5050 5.0MP
    > 512MB Sandisk Ultra II
    >
    > RAW -68
    > TIFF-34
    > SHQ-139
    > HQ-411
    > SQ1-1024
    > SQ2-5208
    >
    > That should give you a rough idea.
    > HTH,
    > NB

    http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_product_lobbypage.asp?l=1&p=16&bc=2&product=936&fl=8

    Most manufacturer websites offer manuals as downloads. Here's a link to the
    manuals for the C-5060 Wide Zoom Olympus.

    dwight
    dwight, Aug 13, 2004