    Thank You very much for your time.

    Sincerely: Albert
    e-mail:

    Albert, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Albert

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Albert <> wrote in news:LwPJb.260$%L6.2
    @nwrdny01.gnilink.net:

    > I have a 2.4GZ Pentium 4, Windows XP Professional, 40GB Hard drive and
    > 512 Sdram memory. From time to time I keep getting the message
    > indicating that I have low disk space.

    Perhaps I'm being simplistic, but have you checked to see if you are
    actually running low on disk space on drive c?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Albert

    Bill Nathan Guest

    That means you're almost out of room. You should upgrade from 40GB to 120GB.
    120GB 7200rpm hard drives are pretty cheap and you won't have that problem.

    Bill Nathan, Jan 4, 2004