    Hi, I would like to add some memory to my pc. Is there any software which
    would tell me which type of memory is installed on my machine.

    lachie

    lachie, Sep 21, 2006

  2. "lachie" <> wrote in message
    news:4512ae03$0$19671$...
    > Hi, I would like to add some memory to my pc. Is there any software which
    > would tell me which type of memory is installed on my machine.

    Sandra

    www.sisoftware.co.uk

    Everest

    www.lavalys.com

    But I'd just go for CPU-Z

    www.cpuid.org

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Sep 21, 2006

  3. lachie

    SJP Guest

    Goto http://www.crucial.com and use their online one

    SJP, Sep 21, 2006
  4. "lachie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I would like to add some memory to my pc. Is there any software which
    > would tell me which type of memory is installed on my machine.
    >
    > lachie

    Several of the major memory manufacturers have a scan tool right on their
    website.

    Doug

    Douglas C. Neidermeyer, Sep 21, 2006
  5. lachie

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya lachie.

    In <news:4512ae03$0$19671$> you wrote:

    > Hi, I would like to add some memory to my pc. Is there any software which
    > would tell me which type of memory is installed on my machine.

    Eyes make good detectors.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Sep 21, 2006