MEMORY ERROR WHEN SHUTTING DOWN XP PRO

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Uk9O?=, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. DURING XP PRO SHUTDOWN GET "SYSTMHOSTEXE MEMORY ERROR 00000019 REFERENCED MEMORY 0X00000019 CANNOT BE READ" CHOICES ARE DEBUG IF HIT CANCEL OR OK. IT CLOSES DOWN OK NO MATTER WHAT CHOICES YOU MAKE & DEBUG DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING? THANKS

    =?Utf-8?B?Uk9O?=, Apr 13, 2004

  2. First

    S-T-O-P
    S-H-O-U-T-I-N-G

    secondly, this is typical xp behaviour for an application that
    requires local administrator privileges but doesnt have them - like
    pestpatrol home edition. Make the user a local administrator and then
    tighten things down until the error re-appears.

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:21:02 -0700, RON <>
    wrote:

    >DURING XP PRO SHUTDOWN GET "SYSTMHOSTEXE MEMORY ERROR 00000019 REFERENCED MEMORY 0X00000019 CANNOT BE READ" CHOICES ARE DEBUG IF HIT CANCEL OR OK. IT CLOSES DOWN OK NO MATTER WHAT CHOICES YOU MAKE & DEBUG DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING? THANKS

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 13, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Uk9O?=

    klott Guest

    I had this error, and I did a clean install of Windows XP. I have it o
    my home computer, so I am the administrator. It seems to happen afte
    I install my printers. They all have current drivers and have alway
    used them. Please help. I DO NOT want to have to reload Windows a 3r
    time.

    Regards,
    Kathy

    klott, Apr 23, 2004