    0x6c371c65" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

    please let me know me how to resolve this problem

    Prabhu
    =?Utf-8?B?c3ByYWJodS50ZWNo?=, Aug 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3ByYWJodS50ZWNo?=

    Theo Guest

    1. Check the error code. The one you give below is not
    listed at the MS web site.

    2. After verifying the error code, go to www.microsoft.com
    and enter your error code in the search box in the upper
    right of the screen, press <Enter> and proceed.

    3. You currently in the wrong Forum. You are not running
    64-bit Windows. Post your question in either the Windows
    General forum or the Internet Explorer forum.

    4. Search Google for your error code. Read through the
    information at the links returned.

    Theo, Aug 11, 2007