    John Bahran Guest

    My computer goes to a blue screen and dumps memory 30 seconds after
    booting up. It then reboots.Any ideas? Please help.

    John Bahran, Sep 9, 2004

  2. John Bahran

    Andy Guest

    John Bahran wrote:
    >> My computer goes to a blue screen and dumps memory 30 seconds after
    >> booting up. It then reboots.Any ideas? Please help.

    Thats as helpful and as descriptive as:

    I get an error message. Please help

    Andy, Sep 9, 2004

  3. John Bahran

    Paul - xxx Guest

    John Bahran vaguely muttered something like ...
    > My computer goes to a blue screen and dumps memory 30 seconds after
    > booting up. It then reboots.Any ideas? Please help.

    Get a new computer.
    Try new memory.
    Stand on your head and recant, backwards, 'The Lords Prayer' in a suitably
    sombre monotone.
    Post back with further details of OS, PC Specs and re-phrase your question

    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Sep 9, 2004
  4. John Bahran

    gangle Guest

    "John Bahran" wrote
    > My computer goes to a blue screen and dumps memory 30 seconds after
    > booting up. It then reboots.Any ideas? Please help.

    What OS? How many MB of RAM? Did you install something
    recently? Do you have an updated anti-viral program and a
    firewall? In other words, how about some actual INFORMATION?

    gangle, Sep 9, 2004
  5. John Bahran

    John Bahran Guest

    I don't know how else to describe it. Its just that. I turn it on and
    it goes to a blue screen and starts dumping memory. This is XP.

    John Bahran, Sep 9, 2004
  6. John Bahran

    Liz Guest

    "John Bahran" wrote
    > I don't know how else to describe it. Its just that. I turn it on and
    > it goes to a blue screen and starts dumping memory. This is XP.

    In that case, you can try shutting down your computer,
    unplug it from the wall outlet, and go make yourself a cup of tea.
    When you return, plug the power supply back and restart
    your computer as usual. Hopefully, the blue screen has gone
    and all's well once again.

    You need to maintenance your hard drive regularly to keep
    your PC running smoothly.

    http://ricserv.servebeer.com/xpmaintain.php

    Liz, Sep 9, 2004
  7. John Bahran wrote:

    > I don't know how else to describe it. Its just that. I turn it on and
    > it goes to a blue screen and starts dumping memory. This is XP.

    Try this:
    WHAT DOES IT **SAY** ON THE BLUE SCREEN MESSAGE?
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 10, 2004