    compatability. Think they'll play nice together?
    --
    Registered Linux User #267152
    JTJersey, Sep 16, 2004

  2. JTJersey

    Thor Guest

    chances are that the PNY module is non-ECC as well (it's the most common
    type used), or else it would probably be labelled as such. In any case, the
    modules should work ok in non-ECC mode I would think even if one is an ECC
    module.

    Thor, Sep 16, 2004

  3. JTJersey

    JTJersey Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:20:24 -0400, Thor wrote:

    > chances are that the PNY module is non-ECC as well (it's the most common
    > type used), or else it would probably be labelled as such. In any case, the
    > modules should work ok in non-ECC mode I would think even if one is an ECC
    > module.

    Thanks much, Thor. I'll give it shot.
    --
    Registered Linux User #267152