    Messages:
    2
    hi i have a 2 gb memory card which corrupts in 15 mins after formatting i formatted the card and copied some files it gets corrupted with in 15 mins after copying is there any way to make my memory card work for details u can see my profile pic and pls guide me
    dkk163, Sep 24, 2012

  2. dkk163

    dunkan12345

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2012
    Messages:
    5
    u can use some kind of recovery tools. mini-tools recovery. i think it will help u much.
    dunkan12345, Nov 3, 2012

  3. dkk163

    dkk163

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Thanks But i tried all kind of recovery its not working
    dkk163, Nov 3, 2012
  4. dkk163

    lucy1

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    use Data Doctor Recovery Pen Drive.
    lucy1, Mar 4, 2014
  5. dkk163

    moneyride

    Joined:
    May 2, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    I think that happens. Well, I have read about this. Anyone may try this, Plug the card in to a memory card reader and plug it in a computer, install a software called partitionguru. this is a powerful tool for data recovery and partition management, It can be downloaded for free. I just do not know if it can help recover files. It might help.
    moneyride, May 2, 2014