    anyone recommend which one I need?

    TIA,

    Bob
    Robert Kim, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Robert Kim

    Michael Guest

    Hi

    These are all names for the same thing. Flash Memory is the term for all of
    the different formats of memory card, Secure Digital (SD) is one of the
    formats.

    Just to confuse the issue a bit, your camera can also use MultiMedia Cards
    (MMC) which are usually 10% - 20% cheaper than SD

    Michael

    Michael, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Robert Kim

    Robert Kim Guest

    Thanks, Michael! A big help. Now I can complete my Christmas shopping!

    Bob

    Robert Kim, Nov 1, 2003