    Any Info or Advice Please

    Regards

    Jb
    Beemer@wendoveruk, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Beemer@wendoveruk

    DH Guest

    My car won't start

    Any info or Advice Please

    DH, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Beemer@wendoveruk

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Beemer@wendoveruk

    Buffalo Guest

    "> wrote in message news:bo3va2$srh$...
    > Hi All
    >
    > When Booting Up Using XP Home
    > I Keep Getting Message
    >
    > Memory Access Violation in Module Kernel32
    >
    > Any Info or Advice Please
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Jb

    In Win98, this error (lately) usually meant:

    Your computer is probably infected with the Swen virus, probably as a result
    of
    a forged email containing a purported security patch that was actually
    the virus. Get a free removal utility by going to
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html and
    clicking on the W32.Swen.A@mm item

    I have no idea if it is the same in XP.
    Did you recently receive an email, supposedly from MicroSoft, and install
    its 'Patch'?
    If so, you most likely have the above virus.
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Beemer@wendoveruk

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:09:05 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
    invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "Beemer@wendoveruk"
    <> wrote :

    >Hi All
    >
    >When Booting Up Using XP Home
    >I Keep Getting Message
    >
    >Memory Access Violation in Module Kernel32
    >
    >Any Info or Advice Please
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Jb

    You haver been invaded,

    Anti_virus/Trojan free
    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
    and also,"Spybot S&D",
    http://security.kolla.de/
    But also from time to time do an online AVS(Anti-Virus Scan)
    and ATS(Anti Trojan Scan),
    http://www.trojanscan.com/

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    email shepATpartyheld.de
    Shep©, Nov 2, 2003
  6. Beemer@wendoveruk

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Beemer@wendoveruk" <> wrote:

    >Hi All
    >
    >When Booting Up Using XP Home
    >I Keep Getting Message
    >
    >Memory Access Violation in Module Kernel32
    >
    >Any Info or Advice Please
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Jb

    You have been infected with the Swen virus, presumably from a fake
    email containing an attachment purporting to be a security update from
    Microsoft. Get a free removal utility by going to
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html and
    clicking on the W32.Swen.A@mm item

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada