    doesn't seem to work properly - can't access the album thumbnails.
    Why not!

    John

    John, Sep 9, 2005

  2. John

    nb Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:SAhUe.334$...
    > I've used this app with no problems but on the lastest dvd the title page
    > doesn't seem to work properly - can't access the album thumbnails.
    > Why not!
    >
    > John

    John, I wish I could help because I use Memories on TV all the time and
    think it's one of the best out there but I've never run across a problem
    such as yours.

    nb, Sep 10, 2005

  3. John

    Mark² Guest

    John wrote:
    > I've used this app with no problems but on the lastest dvd the title
    > page doesn't seem to work properly - can't access the album
    > thumbnails.
    > Why not!

    Ah!
    Just a moment...
    ....Let me look into my crystal ball--which requires no information or
    details...just magically answers all non-informational questions....

    :)

    Mark², Sep 10, 2005