    Karl
    PO Box 6666
    Bethel, AK 99559
    Karl S, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Karl S <> wrote in
    news::

    > You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
    > and their cat killed by their DVD player.
    >
    > I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
    >
    > Please send cash or money orders to:
    >
    > Karl
    > PO Box 6666
    > Bethel, AK 99559

    The sad part about it is, that there are some people who would be
    sufficiently dim-witted to do exactly that.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - "Bother!", said Pooh, as millions of voices cried out and went silent.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Karl S

    James Sweet Guest

    Huh?

    James Sweet, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Karl S

    Nan Guest

    On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:00:39 -0800, Karl S <>
    wrote:

    >You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
    >and their cat killed by their DVD player.
    >
    >I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
    >
    >Please send cash or money orders to:
    >
    >Karl
    >PO Box 6666
    >Bethel, AK 99559

    And the only one it will benefit will be Karl!!
    Nan, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Karl S <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Please send cash or money orders to:
    >
    > Karl
    > PO Box 6666
    > Bethel, AK 99559

    Will you also accept in-kind donations, such valuable letter bombs?
    Norm De Plume, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Karl S

    Surfer Guest

    In article <>,
    (Norm De Plume) wrote:

    > One woman has put up a web site asking for money to pay off her credit
    > card debts. So far, she's received $20,000.

    ONE woman? There are tons of men and women doing this now because of that first
    woman who did it and was showcased in the media.

    Go the hell away you friggin' cyber-beggars!

    Learn to control your spending habits and if you can't...get out of debt
    yourselves instead of trying to beg for money from hard working people who don't
    expect others to rescue them from any financial problems they happen to have!

    Sheesh...
    Surfer, Aug 6, 2003
  7. Karl S

    Pepebuho Guest

    "bewtifulfreak" <> wrote in message
    > "Norm De Plume" <> wrote in message
    > > Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote in message

    > > > The sad part about it is, that there are some people who
    > > > would be sufficiently dim-witted to do exactly that.

    > > One woman has put up a web site asking for money to pay off her credit
    > > card debts. So far, she's received $20,000.

    > That's so annoying, especially for those of us who have the decency to

    take
    > responsibility for our own debts and are struggling to adjust our spending
    > and get on our feet as a result. Things like that just insure that she

    will
    > keep on spending irresponsibly, because she hasn't had to deal with the
    > consequences.
    >
    > Ann

    Ah come on, I bet you found the website morbidly entertaining. Consider the
    payment
    a tip to the entertainer for helping you kill some time at her website.

    Pepebuho, Aug 7, 2003
  8. "Pepebuho" <> wrote in message

    > "bewtifulfreak" <> wrote in message
    > > That's so annoying, especially for those of us who have the decency to

    > take
    > > responsibility for our own debts

    > Ah come on, I bet you found the website morbidly entertaining. Consider

    the
    > payment
    > a tip to the entertainer for helping you kill some time at her website.

    I've only heard of her website, never been there, and never would. It would
    annoy me to death to see her begging people for money for no justifiable
    reason other than her own irresponsibility. I have a website, too....maybe
    I should start charging an entertainment fee? ;)

    (It's not much, but it's got to be *tons* more entertaining than 'listening'
    to someone begging for money!!!)

    Ann

    --

    http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak
    bewtifulfreak, Aug 7, 2003
  9. Karl S

    Who Me? Guest

    On 7 Aug 2003 08:23:06 -0700, (Kevin) wrote:

    >It was recently discovered (through a flaw in the website order form)
    >that a website/emailspam company selling "penis enlargement pills"
    >took in over 6000 orders at $50 a bottle in 4 weeks.

    I know a woman that got one of those penis enlargement emails.
    Yes, I said a WOMAN.
    What the heck is she supposed to enlarge, her nose?
    Who Me?, Aug 8, 2003
  10. Karl S

    Hungry Guest

    The, troll! The!

    The, troll!! The!!!

    (Karl S) wrote in
    <>:

    >You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
    >and their cat killed by their DVD player.
    >
    >I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
    >
    >Please send cash or money orders to:

    [snip scammer's address]
    Hungry, Aug 8, 2003
  11. "Who Me?" <saint_or_sinner@hôtmãil.com> wrote in message
    > On 7 Aug 2003 08:23:06 -0700, (Kevin) wrote:
    >

    > >It was recently discovered (through a flaw in the website order form)
    > >that a website/emailspam company selling "penis enlargement pills"
    > >took in over 6000 orders at $50 a bottle in 4 weeks.
    > >

    > I know a woman that got one of those penis enlargement emails.
    > Yes, I said a WOMAN.
    > What the heck is she supposed to enlarge, her nose?

    Are you kidding? I'm a woman, and I'm *always* getting spam asking if I
    want to enlarge my manhood, LOL!
    bewtifulfreak, Aug 8, 2003
  12. Karl S

    The Real Bev Guest

    bewtifulfreak wrote:

    > "Who Me?" <saint_or_sinner@hôtmãil.com> wrote:
    >
    > > On 7 Aug 2003 08:23:06 -0700, (Kevin) wrote:
    > >
    > > >It was recently discovered (through a flaw in the website order form)
    > > >that a website/emailspam company selling "penis enlargement pills"
    > > >took in over 6000 orders at $50 a bottle in 4 weeks.

    > > I know a woman that got one of those penis enlargement emails.
    > > Yes, I said a WOMAN.
    > > What the heck is she supposed to enlarge, her nose?

    > Are you kidding? I'm a woman, and I'm *always* getting spam asking if I
    > want to enlarge my manhood, LOL!

    Perhaps they think we might like to buy some for gifts.

    --
    Cheers,
    Bev
    The Real Bev, Aug 9, 2003
  13. On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 02:20:52 -0500, "Pepebuho" <>
    wrote:

    >> > One woman has put up a web site asking for money to pay off her credit
    >> > card debts. So far, she's received $20,000.

    >> That's so annoying, especially for those of us who have the decency to take
    >> responsibility for our own debts and are struggling to adjust our spending
    >> and get on our feet as a result. Things like that just insure that she will
    >> keep on spending irresponsibly, because she hasn't had to deal with the
    >> consequences.

    >Ah come on, I bet you found the website morbidly entertaining.

    Why doesn't she just get married and have her new husband pay off her debts like
    every other woman?

    ---
    I need a new .sig
    And if you can't see this, you need a new newsreader. :)
    Scott in Aztlan, Aug 9, 2003
  14. Karl S

    sombody Guest

    Karl S wrote:
    > You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
    > and their cat killed by their DVD player.
    >
    > I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
    >
    > Please send cash or money orders to:
    >
    > Karl
    > PO Box 6666
    > Bethel, AK 99559

    ummm... I just found out it was a joke... can i have my money order back
    please ??
    sombody, Aug 18, 2003