    good medias? Not sure if I want to give it a try, or return it for a
    full refund. Anyone have more experience on those DVD-RWs? Thanks.

    RH

    No Spam, Nov 29, 2003

  2. No Spam

    PNeski Guest

    I have used the +R versions and
    found they worked fine

    PNeski, Nov 29, 2003

  3. No Spam

    MJ Guest

    The same here, their +R Media worls fine for me.

    MJ

    "PNeski" <> wrote in message
    > I have used the +R versions and
    > found they worked fine

    ---

    MJ, Nov 29, 2003
  4. No Spam

    n5pwp Guest

    (No Spam) wrote in

    > I just brought some Memorex DVD-RW media, then saw some pretty awful
    > reviews on those on DVDrhelp. Anyone have more experience on those
    > DVD-RWs? Thanks.
    >
    > RH

    I use them as well as their -R media and it works fine for me. I burn
    them on a Pioneer A03 DVD burner. They play on all my DVD players too.

    mike

    n5pwp, Nov 29, 2003
  5. No Spam

    unclejr Guest

    (No Spam) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I just brought some Memorex DVD-RW media, then saw some pretty awful
    > reviews on those on DVDrhelp. The review were soo bad that I didn't
    > even see one good comment on them. Anyway, doesn't Memorex make pretty
    > good medias? Not sure if I want to give it a try, or return it for a
    > full refund. Anyone have more experience on those DVD-RWs? Thanks.
    >
    > RH

    The Memorex DVD-RW discs that I have are perfectly fine. I could be
    mistaken, but I think that the poor reviews are ascribed to the
    Memorex DVD-R discs, not the RWs.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Nov 29, 2003
  6. No Spam

    Cari Guest

    "unclejr" <> wrote in message

    > The Memorex DVD-RW discs that I have are perfectly fine. I could be
    > mistaken, but I think that the poor reviews are ascribed to the
    > Memorex DVD-R discs, not the RWs.

    I use ONLY Memorex DVD-R and have NEVER had any problems with them... either
    on my PCs on in my standalone players.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    Cari, Nov 29, 2003
  7. No Spam

    Cari Guest

    Cari, Nov 29, 2003
  8. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    On 29 Nov 2003 14:29:23 -0800, (unclejr) wrote:

    > (No Spam) wrote in message news:<>...
    >> I just brought some Memorex DVD-RW media, then saw some pretty awful
    >> reviews on those on DVDrhelp. The review were soo bad that I didn't
    >> even see one good comment on them. Anyway, doesn't Memorex make pretty
    >> good medias? Not sure if I want to give it a try, or return it for a
    >> full refund. Anyone have more experience on those DVD-RWs? Thanks.
    >>
    >> RH

    >The Memorex DVD-RW discs that I have are perfectly fine. I could be
    >mistaken, but I think that the poor reviews are ascribed to the
    >Memorex DVD-R discs, not the RWs.
    >
    >-Junior

    The poor reviews were for the Memorex DVD-RW only. All other Memorex
    DVD media seem to have pretty good reviews. Not sure why only the -RW
    have problems. Are they really that bad?

    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdmedia.php?selectmedia=62

    RH

    No Spam, Nov 30, 2003
  9. No Spam

    unclejr Guest

    (No Spam) wrote...
    > The poor reviews were for the Memorex DVD-RW only. All other Memorex
    > DVD media seem to have pretty good reviews. Not sure why only the -RW
    > have problems. Are they really that bad?
    >
    > http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdmedia.php?selectmedia=62
    >
    > RH

    I use two Pioneer A04 burners, and Memorex DVD-RW discs work just as
    well as any other brand of DVD-RW discs that I've tried on both
    burners. Perhaps the poor reviews are due to another type of burner
    or stand-alone recorders -- I don't know right now... dvdrhelp.com is
    slow and giving me errors in loading on my browser at the moment.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Dec 1, 2003