Memorex DVD quality?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ablang, Oct 14, 2007.

  1. Ablang

    Ablang Guest

    Ablang, Oct 14, 2007

  2. Ablang

    Kimba W Lion Guest

    Ablang <> wrote:

    >Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.

    I use a lot of Memorex discs. Never had any problem.

    Kimba W Lion, Oct 14, 2007

  3. Ablang

    Bill Guest

    Ablang wrote:
    > Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.
    >
    > http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/153975

    One problem with brands like Memorex is that the manufacturer can vary.
    I've had some decent batches from Memorex.

    Bill, Oct 14, 2007
  4. Ablang

    lugnut Guest

    On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:16:15 -0400, Kimba W Lion <kimbawlion> wrote:

    >Ablang <> wrote:
    >
    >>Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.

    >I use a lot of Memorex discs. Never had any problem.

    I had a junk spindle of Memorex DL discs (25-pack spindle, less than
    half were good, rest failed during burn), but otherwise I haven't had
    a lick of trouble with their single-layer discs.

    -lugnut

    lugnut, Oct 14, 2007