Memorex 16x DVD Dual Layer Recorder problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 02befree, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. 02befree

    02befree Guest

    Posting to eleviate anyone's frustration that tries to install the Nero 6
    Memorex Suite, or is searching for info on this.
    The install CD I and another friend received with this burner, won't install
    properly. It will display an error, and ask to restart and try again.
    Finally tech support sent an email in response to this:

    CD provided w/Memorex 16-16 DVD writer is faulty.

    Per Memorex Tech Support:

    Download Pkg 1 and Pkg 2 from Nero website,

    http://ww2.nero.com/enu/nero-up.php <http://ww2.nero.com/enu/nero-up.php>

    and run both

    using S/N 1A20-022N-0530-1538-9943-0478.

    Pkg 3 is not necessary, but can be used as well
    02befree, Oct 10, 2005

  2. 02befree

    02befree Guest

    Well.....I tried this method but still got an error about Nero\nero.exe
    being corrupted, and wouldn't copy

    02befree, Oct 11, 2005