    Is there a different site for the business solution certification, as the
    mcp member site?
    thanks
    thesalex, Mar 12, 2007

  2. Hi
    Great news, it is coming in April! Currently, the MBS (Microsoft Dynamics)
    exams are not on the MCP transcript, but we have heard your feedback.
    Kind regards -
    Sarah Grant

    --
    Microsoft Business Solutions Global Training

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FyYWggR3JhbnQgW01TRlRd?=, Mar 14, 2007

  3. thesalex

    thesalex Guest

    Ok, thank you for your interesting.
    But now, is there a place where I can see and show to other my
    certification?

    thesalex, Mar 15, 2007