    avoided.

    Ragards,

    Demian

    Damian, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Damian

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Damian" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Rearding the Question of Member Kit nobody answered. The Question is, we
    > get
    > each exam one MCP Member Kit that we passed or only one for all MCP Exams?
    >
    > Please let me know the deatails. Talking unwanted and useless things must
    > be
    > avoided.
    >
    > Ragards,
    >
    > Demian

    Demian (or is it Damian)...the reason nobody answered your question is
    because it is a question that has been asked TOO many times already. We're
    tired of answering the same questions over and over and not having you
    people actually do the research for yourself. Spend a little time to read
    the posts here (and in the other newsgroups). You will find what you're
    looking for.

    HTH

    HAND

    B "ONE" D
    MCNGP #51
    You think you know IT?!
    Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006

  3. Damian

    Cerebrus Guest

    Damian wrote:

    > Talking unwanted and useless things must be avoided.

    Why do you think everyone "avoided" your earlier post ?

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/