Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Guest

    I have subscribed to via worldpay and got my confirmation
    email from worldpay on Friday, but nothing from I went
    to their website but there is no link to logon or anything like that
    while they have links to their services info, freesurf and sign up. I
    emailed them on Monday morning and till now no reply. Anyone has any
    idea on how to use their paid service?????

    Thanks a lot
    , Oct 20, 2004