Meet the founders of OnMobile, IMI Mobile and several other coolmobile companies @ Mobile Apps Confe

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by sri, Oct 16, 2009.

  1. sri

    sri Guest

    Meet the founders of OnMobile, IMI Mobile and several other cool
    mobile companies @ Mobile Apps Conference (October 31, 2009 Bangalore)

    Hello,

    Mobile apps have brought the world to your fingertips and promise a
    revolution in communication. Nokia’s Ovi Store, Android Market,
    Blackberry App World, Apple's App Store and upcoming versions from
    Samsung and Microsoft give thousands of independent developers a
    relatively quick and easy route to consumers fingertips. With the
    current explosion of new applications, it is expected that the market
    for mobile applications will be "as big as the internet", peaking at
    10 million apps in 2020. The excitement around mobile applications is
    going to have a major impact on our economy, and our way of life.

    Keeping this in mind, siliconindia is organizing a full-day conference
    that will explore the new opportunities that are emerging and ask the
    larger questions of the industry leaders within mobile space, shedding
    some light on where the industry is headed and how entrepreneurs and
    developers can take advantage.

    WHEN: October 31, 2009 (Saturday)
    TIME: 9 AM to 6 PM
    WHERE: NIMHANS Convention Center, Near Diary Circle, Bangalore

    We have limited seats. Register FREE
    http://www.siliconindia.com/mobileconference/register.php

    Come listen to some of the brightest minds in mobile technology
    discuss the future of mobile technology.

    SPEAKERS
    Arvind Rao, Chairman, CEO and Co-founder, OnMobile
    Vishwanath Alluri, CEO,Chairman and Founder IMImobile
    Vishnu Sunderam, Co-founder CEO, Interchain Solutions
    Selvamuthiah Somasundaram, Sr. VP & Co-Founder, Satnav
    Raj Oswal, Founder & CEO, O'interface
    Dilip R Mehta, IIM Bangalore, Ex-MD RPG Cellular and HMV Saregama
    Prashant Dogra, Customer Marketing Manager, Navteq
    Shanker Janakiraman, Director & CEO - India, Symbioun Technologies

    TOPICS:
    Mobile applications explode. Who wins and who loses?
    Carriers and handset makers want a piece, too: Where will they go?
    LBS Challenge: Maximising Revenue and Engaging the Consumer
    Mobile Payment Services: The Road Ahead
    Mobile Marketing

    Sponsors: Nokia, Sun, Navteq, Satnav
    Exhibiting companies: Eterno, iPath, MapmyIndia, Mobikwik, OnMobile,
    ObjectSol, Trignonbiz, Teledns,Divum,Satnav, ShortHand, Symbioun,
    Tencube, Trakut, Trademarkia, Vassoft, Wirkle

    WHEN: October 31, 2009 (Saturday)
    TIME: 9 AM to 6 PM
    WHERE: NIMHANS Convention Center, Near Diary Circle, Bangalore

    We have limited seats. Register FREE
    http://www.siliconindia.com/mobileconference/register.php

    Thanks
    Lakshmi