    Other pro scan places you might suggest as an alternative?

    Thanks

    Mike
    Mike in Dallas, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Mike in Dallas

    Guest

    Mike in Dallas <> wrote:

    > Has anyone used http://www.pearsonimaging.com for any medium format

    negative or transparency scanning??

    > I have about five 6x7cm negatives I want good scans of. Any

    suggestions? Experience?

    > The DIGITAL ICE and GEM seem like good options. Experience or

    opinions appreciated.

    I think you asked this before. I dunno if you saw my reply, but I'll
    repost anyway: you might find it better to hire a Coolscan 9000 for a
    weekend.

    Andrew.
    , Oct 21, 2004

  3. thanks...I googled for it..couldnt find my post or reply. Missed it twice I
    guess. Sorry. Thanks.

    Mike in Dallas, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Mike in Dallas

    Jim Guest

    Arlington Camera does scanning.
    Jim

    Jim, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Mike in Dallas

    Owamanga Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:53:33 -0000, lid
    wrote:

    >Mike in Dallas <> wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone used http://www.pearsonimaging.com for any medium format

    > negative or transparency scanning??
    >
    >> I have about five 6x7cm negatives I want good scans of. Any

    > suggestions? Experience?
    >
    >> The DIGITAL ICE and GEM seem like good options. Experience or

    > opinions appreciated.
    >
    >I think you asked this before. I dunno if you saw my reply, but I'll
    >repost anyway: you might find it better to hire a Coolscan 9000 for a
    >weekend.
    >
    >Andrew.

    Na, save money by cutting the MF negative into 35mm strips, then
    stitch it back together in Photoshop.

    :)

    --
    Owamanga!