    Thanks

    Del
    , Aug 28, 2007

  2. tomTH

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Derek,

    have the same problem.
    The follwing is sometimes (and only short time) helping:
    I have to wrist slightly the laptop by pressing the right corner down.
    My opinion: Somewhere on the mainboard must be a haircut.
    My lap now is in the age of 4 years. I think its time to say good bye.

    Would be interesting, whether you can reproduce my proceeding.

    tom
    tomTH, Feb 10, 2010